- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 500Hz
- Sensitivity: 92dB @ 1w/1m
- System Impedance: 2 Ohm SVC
- Mounting Depth: 5.2"
- High Excursion Double Laminated Foam Surround for High Speed Bass Response
- Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
- Magnet Motor Heatsink with Heat Pump Cooling Technology
- Aero Style Oversize Magnet Motor Vent
- Quad Layer Linear Progressive Conex Spider
- Integrated High-Current Tinsel Leads
- Black Aluminum 4 Layer Voice Coil Former
- Ultra Saturated, High "BL" Magnet Motor Gap
- Extended Pole Technology
- Dual Nickel Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Xmax: 13mm Peak-to-Peak
- Kevlar Reinforced Ultra-Stiff Paper Composite Cone
- Woven Fiberglass Dustcap
- Molded Plastic Trim Gasket
- Stylized Magnet Protection Rubber Boot
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
frasierboy From va
These are some of the best 8`s out there right now, for the price you cant beat it , and they are very underrated. I have four of them in 3.6 cuft tuned to 37hz on a american bass 400.1 and clamped at .5ohms/3621wrms and they didnt even smell. So if your thinking about it , do it do it.