- 145W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 225W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 450W RMS x 2 [Bridged} @ 4 Ohms
- Class D Full Range SMT Circuitry
- Double Sided Composite Epoxy PCB
- 2-Ohm Stereo, 4-Ohm Bridged Multi-Channel
- 1-Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- Delayed On/Off Circuit
- Tri-Mode Capable (2/4/5 ch. models)
- Variable 12dB High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Band-Pass Crossovers (4ch & 5ch.)
- Input Source Selector (4ch. & 5ch.)
- Variable 12dB 50Hz Bass Boost (1ch.)
- Dash Mounted Remote Gain Control (5ch. & 1 ch.)
- Direct Wire 8ga. Power & Speaker Terminals
- 0ga Reducer Terminal Included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cody From Park View, IA
Incredicle quality! This amp is built extremely solid. The best part about it, is the tiny foot print! Dont let the size fool you..this things got a big pair of ball$! Id recommend this amplifer to anyone. Precision Power has my business again forsure.