- IMPP Composite Seamless Cone
- Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- 14% Larger Surface Area than Previous Model for Louder and Higher Quality Bass Reproduction
- Extra-tough suspension for high durability to withstand high input power
- 4-Layer Copper voice coil with aluminum former for improved heat dissipation
- Subwoofer design allows for flexible in-car installation in a box or in a free-air type application
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 5-1/2"
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 9-1/4"
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.65 to 1.25 cu. ft. (for sealed enclosure)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From Jasper, GA
|I have two of these sealed at .8 cubic feet each like pioneer recommends. Simply amazing performance. Lowest bass I've ever heard from 10s. There's no replacing a 12" for low bass but these are dang good. They can get VERY loud. Astonishingly, these are louder in a sealed box than my other setups were in ported boxes. Which means I can get more bass in less space! (Yay I get to keep my trunk!!) they did seem a little flimsy, what with the plastic magnet boot. I took it off to see the construction underneath. Pretty solid underneath that. The magnet is double stacked and they have put plenty of venting or the coils underneath the magnet boot. You may as well just take it off and let this thing breathe better. I definetly don't want these to go up in flames!
These are really good 10s period.|