- 250W RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- 500W RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms
- 1000W RMS x 1 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms (Max Power)
- SEPP A/B Analog Class
- Input Sensitivity From .2 to 6 V
- Multi channel models feature high level inputs which allow for easy wiring to an OEM radio.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Crossovers with adjustable High Pass, Low Pass, Subsonic Filter and Bass EQ
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From STL, MO
This amp is not to bad for the price. I have this amp hooked up to 2 svc 15's at 4 ohms for 6 months and have never had a problem. It does get warm but not as warm as my old rockford prime amp. I'd recommend this amp to anyone