- 800W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1600W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 3200W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm (Max Power)
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) MOSFET power supply
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Wired HFR-3 remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Blue illuminated Hifonics badge
- Soft start sound function
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection)
- Dual 12 gauge speaker terminals simplify hookup
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy vented heatsink for maximum heat dissipation
- Silver nickle-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver nickle-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable level: 200mV-6V
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (15-35 Hz)
- Damping factor: >200
- Frequency response: 15-250 Hz
- Dimensions: 12"L x 10-1/16"W x 2-7/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
alfredo From ramirez
|I was in dire need of a powerful Amp that would deliver continuous power to my Orion HHCA412 and the ZRX3200.1D did the trick. Best amplifiers in the world!!!|
Big Ed From Nc
|Decent amp for car audio beginners!
Not as strong as the amps specs say it is...|
Rusty From Chesapeake va
Great amp with lots of power. Definitely an under rated amp. For the price you can't beat it.