- 800W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1600W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 3200W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm (Max Power)
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) MOSFET power supply
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Wired HFR-3 remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Blue illuminated Hifonics badge
- Soft start sound function
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection)
- Dual 12 gauge speaker terminals simplify hookup
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy vented heatsink for maximum heat dissipation
- Silver nickle-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver nickle-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable level: 200mV-6V
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (15-35 Hz)
- Damping factor: >200
- Frequency response: 15-250 Hz
- Dimensions: 12"L x 10-1/16"W x 2-7/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cole woodruff From wisconsin
well I have had this amp for a little while and I have found out something out about it. It has some kind of ohm cutter in it and a 2 ohm load gives u 1 ohm 4 ohm gives you 2 ohm very strange But this amp is a power house for sure my 40 pound custom sub blew three times this year and my Rockford fosgate p3 15 takes 2 ohm power all night long I would proly buy another amp for my 4 15 Silverado setup just to see if its the same but this is a great amp for the money. Just buy you should be very happy.
Cole woodruff From Wisconsin
This is an ok amp it has good power and sound but is not 1 ohm stable for me anyway more like 2 ohm. This amp looks great with the logo lights and has 1/0 power ground inputs and 8/0 speaker inputs. Would like it to be strapable but other than that and it going into protect at 1 ohm a great buy.
alfredo From ramirez
|I was in dire need of a powerful Amp that would deliver continuous power to my Orion HHCA412 and the ZRX3200.1D did the trick. Best amplifiers in the world!!!|