- 600W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1200W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1600W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm (Max Power)
- Complete Lineup of Class A/B Multi-Channel Amplifiers and Class D Mono Amplifiers
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge, back lit connectors and vertical heatsink left and right
- Heavy Aluminum Heatsink for Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Remote Bass Module Included With ALL Models Except BRX160.2
- Ultra-Fi Mosfets for low THD & Noise
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris From northside, little rock , ar
|I bought this amp best amp for the money cea certified running alpine swr 10 d4 at 2 ohms 1200 watts rms in t line box great but sub cant handle the power and its a 5thgen have to upgrade to better subs but ampis great you should buy this amp|
Randy Hunt From Magnolia, Tx.
|I've had this amp for a couple of months. It does rated power. It is powering an alpine swr10d4 that is 1000 watts rms. I have it wired at 2 ohms giving it 1200 good clean watts. I have alpine spr 60c component speakers in my doors that are powered by a power acoustik ps2-800 2 channel amp that puts out 150 watts rms to each side. My system is absolutely flawless. The bass is deep clear and loud as is the mids and highs. I would definately recommend hifonics BRX amps because they are the best bang for the buck. You can't beat the power and quality for less by anyone. If you buy amps like JL audio or kicker you either more money then you know what to do with or just plain dumb. Hifonics is CEA certified|