- 700W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1400W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 2000W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm (Max Power)
- Complete Lineup of Class A/B Multi-Channel Amplifiers and Class D Mono Amplifiers
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge, back lit connectors and vertical heatsink left and right
- Heavy Aluminum Heatsink for Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Remote Bass Module Included With ALL Models Except BRX160.2
- Ultra-Fi Mosfets for low THD & Noise
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Trent From On, Canada
I have this amp in an 03 neon powering two swr-12d4s'. Amazing amp. Tons of power. More than the type Rs can handle. Has all the features you could want in a bass amp including subsonic and phase control and for a great price. Running at 1 ohm and doesn't even get warm... More than I can say for the subs. They started to smoke. Overall, I would highly recommend this amp to anyone. Budget build or not. Watts per dollar, you're not going to beat it. Also recommend running a second battery. Two thumbs up for hifonics!!
nik From ceder falls iowa
Amazing amp just got it in a warranty deal from hifonics themselves. From a brz2100.1 same power capabilites but much mor sleak looking and a whole different light setup much of an imprivement :)