Rockford Fosgate P1 10" subwoofers are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called THE PUNCH. During their inception in the 1980’s, they quickly became THE WOOFER OF CHOICE for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology increases surface cone area up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes soft touch ABS tri trim ring.
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687342418
- Weight: 10.5
- Sku: 11P1S210
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.