Total Power Handling
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Loaded with single P3D2-12 subwoofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration: Vented
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Speaker Connector: Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 13.125" x 17" x 15.125"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
julio From long island new york
I cannot tell you how much do I like this box. People get amazed when they hear the punch and then they realize that there is only one subwoofer in the trunk. It turn heads! Definitely recommended. Rockford did it again!
Dominic From Michigan
|By far the best bang for your buck sub! Combine this with a rockford fosgate 500 rms amp and my windshield flexes. Shipping took almost 2 weeks but definitely worth it.|
Eric m From Houston tx
|The sub hits very punchy and has a hard time hitting lows @ (800rms x 1 @ 1ohm) tuned at 50 hz ( I'm a certified installer btw)
Not a bad product but would probably have gone with a 15 of better quality|