Total Power Handling
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Loaded with single P3D2-12 subwoofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration: Vented
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Speaker Connector: Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 13.125" x 17" x 15.125"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dominic From Michigan
|This is by far the best bang for your buck subwoofer. I recently purchased this online and took about 10 days for it to arrive at my house but definitely worth the wait. I have it hooked up to a 500 watt RMS rockford fosgate amp. This is the loudest single 12" subwoofer I have ever heard. I actually had to turn the gain down on my amp because it was just too loud. If you're looking for a quality subwoofer ready to go this is the one for you don't have any doubts buying from Onlinecarstero.com|