Total Power Handling
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Loaded with single P3D2-12 subwoofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration: Vented
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Speaker Connector: Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 13.125" x 17" x 15.125"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From Oceanside, Ca
|This box is awesome! I have it hooked up to a punch p500 and it sounds great! I checked with Rockford Fosgate to make sure they were a match and to make sure the p500 put out enough power and they said yes. They were right! I love my new setup! I would definitely buy this again!|
julio From long island new york
I cannot tell you how much do I like this box. People get amazed when they hear the punch and then they realize that there is only one subwoofer in the trunk. It turn heads! Definitely recommended. Rockford did it again!
Dominic From Michigan
|By far the best bang for your buck sub! Combine this with a rockford fosgate 500 rms amp and my windshield flexes. Shipping took almost 2 weeks but definitely worth it.|