- Integrated Bluetooth Technology
- Pandora Internet Radio Control
- Variable Color Illumination
- Plays CD and popular digital file formats
- Powerful In-Dash amplification
- Convenient wireless remote included
- Easily access select smartphone apps
- Convenient fitment & front USB
- SiriusXM Satellite radio ready
- Custom sound settings with EQ7
- Steering wheel control ready input
- Versatile front USB 1-wire input cable
- RCA outputs for system expansion
- Intuitive music search features with Quick-BrowZer and ZAPPIN
- Smooth playback transitions
- Hands free with noise cancelling
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
christopher morris From houston
|I installed this stereo in my 1999 trans am, it had the options I wanted, it Bluetooth to my s5 perfectly and reconnects every time I get in, color matches my dash and it is the best bang for the buck|
Jason From Salt Lake City
Great head unit for the money. The display is kind of annoying but value for money and the features are great.
Eric From Montreal, Quebec
Seamless BT connection with my Android device, BT connects the moment your key is turned. tons of colors to choose from. it plays music via BT and USB connection.
Plays Music via BT through any audio player on your device, phone calls via BT and audio is crystal clear.
The only thing i dont like is that the Sony Remote App for my GalaxyS3 does not allow you to browse your music via BT and makes it toally un accessible. i had to un install the app the be able to access my music via BT.
this unit blew my stock speakers so i need to get some after market units