The THUNDER 75.4 amp includes an extensive feature set including gain control and frequency adjustments as well as RCA inputs for signal. The surface mount circuit board design attaches critical parts more securely creates increased resistance to vibration.
- Powers four speakers
- Compact Design, Small Footprint
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Double Sided, Surface Mount PCB Components
- MOSFET Design
- LPF and HPF Variable Crossovers
- Adjustable Bass Boost
- Noise Free Design
- Short, Thermal, and High/Low Voltage Protection
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- frequency response: 15-25,000 Hz
- Class AB amp technology
- variable high-pass filter on front channels (10-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable high- and low-pass filters on rear channels (50-750 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 12-5/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 6-5/16"D
- UPC: 715442241729
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert Diaz From Morgan Hill, Ca.
|This is my third car and here I go again choosing MTX Thunder audio for another amp maybe two that's how they rate to me back again!!!