- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 350W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms (MAX Power)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- Class D amp with MOSFET power supply
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Remote Sensing automatic turn-on when using speaker-level inputs
- Optional RUX-KNOB wired remote level control
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-7/8"D
- UPC: 793276012401
- Weight: 5.07
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rick Stein From Minnesota
You can never go wrong with alpine. Arrived as promised and performs as promised.
Brad From B'ham, AL
|Great amp for the money, clear and does what its supposed to do without issue. This is my third different Alpine amp in a car and they have always exceeded my expectations as far a longevity, price and performance.|
Rick From MN
|Alpine is always a good choice, this amp was everything it promised it would be...|