- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms (MAX Power)
- MOSFET power supply
- Wired Punch bass remote level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- 50 Amp In-line fuse is highly recommended
- Heavy duty cast aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, Butterworth 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"L x 6-3/4"W x 2"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David Calloway From Indiana
|It has been a few years since I was into the car stereo market and I can say things have changed alot. But one thing that hasn't changed is Rockford Fosgate amplifiers still produce the powe they are rated for regardless of what other companies rate their amplifiers at. This amp was well worth the money I paid for it and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a bargain on a great sounding amp to powere their subs.|
Aldo Molina From Texas
|Love this amp, i have MTX 12" Square 85, my sub pounds barely have it a quarter way sub knob|
Andrew From Lakewood
Bought this guy to power 2 p2 10's and it's killer actual out put was close to 650 watts rms!