- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
- Pandora control with iPhone and Android
- App Direct Mode for select music apps
- Detachable face with selectable quad-illumination
- Sound customization with TuneIt smartphone app
- 9-band parametric equalizer with 11 preset tone curves
- Figh- and low-pass filters
- Compatible with SiriusXM tuner
- Inputs: rear USB port and auxiliary input
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ThermosGodOfSoup From Durham, NC
|I have to say, after 8 years of faithful service it was time to trade in my old Fujitsu-10 "Eclipse" head unit...especially after the CD Changer went bad. I was nervous about going for a 'mainstream' head-unit but had good experience with Alpine head units in the past, so I decided to go for it. I am VERY pleased with this purchase, I love the Bluetooth hands-free for making/receiving cellphone calls (feels like my car has a significant technology upgrade), the iPod control/functionality works almost flawlessly (it occasionally 'forgets' the device but is as simple as unplugging/plugging back in the USB cable interface in my glove-box) and even without the 6V pre-outs I enjoyed on the Eclipse head unit, sound quality is fantastic and certainly loud enough (neither of my Soundstream Rubicon amps. are complaining or clipping as a result). Both FM & HD Radio come in as clear as a bell, and I especially like the comprehensive EQ parametric tuning and speaker delay time-adjustment features, using the free Apple app. I can self-tune from my iPod whilst it is playing to really hear the difference. In short - I LOVE THIS HEAD UNIT. Also, Online Car Stereo had great prices and shipped quickly - get one for yourself and see what all the fuss is about. STRONGLY recommended.|
Randall Suttle From South Carolina
Best sound ever!! Love this stereo. It has everything..bluetooth, HD is awesome. The quality is unmatched. Did I mention the sound is awesome.