The JBL® MS-8 dramatically improves the sound in any vehicle with an existing audio system. It’s got the power of a digital signal processor (DSP) to optimize audio signals and your car’s listening space, no matter what kind of car it is. Logic 7® matrix processing, a 31-band equalizer, user presets and precision active crossovers are but a fraction of the unit’s features. Onboard power allows direct connection for existing speakers, while pre-amp outputs offer comprehensive system expansion. Whatever your system configuration, no other car audio digital signal processor does what this one can do. It’s a true solution.
The JBL MS-8 handles all the necessary tasks for dramatically improving the sound in any vehicle with an audio system. It’s got the power of a digital signal processor (DSP) engine to optimize the signals and settings for any in-vehicle listening environment, whether new or old. Logic 7 matrix processing elevates the listening experience of any two-channel source material, and onboard power allows direct connection to existing speakers. It’s a true solution.
- Menu-driven configuration and measurements
- Real-time, in-vehicle measurement of listening positions
- Sums and conditions the input signal for processing
- DSP correction of equalization and time delays in OEM systems
- Precise digital crossovers and 31-band, 1/3-octave equalizer
- Logic 7 matrix processing
- Optimized listening positions
- Intelligent memory settings
- Built-in, eight-channel onboard amplifier
- Eight-channel pre-amp level outputs
- LCD screen and wireless RF remote control
- Flexible voltage turn-on circuit
- Dedicated remote-out terminal to other devices
- AUX input
- Automatic equalization and time correction
- Built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS x 8 @ 4 ohms/30 watts RMS x 8 at 2 ohms)
- 8-channel preamp inputs and outputs
- Speaker-level inputs and outputs
- Realistic 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound from a stereo speaker setup
- Headset microphone for setup
- Remote-mount LCD display with 6-meter connection cable
- Remote control
- Main unit dimensions: 11-1/2"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-3/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.