- 25W-75W RMS Range
- 225W Max
- 6" 450W 2 Way Evolution Component Car Audio Speakers
- Quickly converts from coaxial to component system
- Phase plug replaces tweeter assembly in component system mode
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Top-mount depth: 2.5"
- Frequency Response: 50-25,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1W/1m
- Hardware for both applications is needed
- Woofer black steel mesh grilles are included
- Mineral-filled Polypropylene cone
- Injection-molded Polymer frame
- Patented elevated frame cooling
- Butyl rubber surround
- Patented elevated frame
- DMA-optimized motor system
- Injection-molded, mica-filled, Polypropylene cone
- 1.2" Kapton former voice coil
- Low profile, symmetrical roll spider
- Ferrite magnet structure
- 1" Silk soft dome tweeter
- FerroFluid cooling and damping
- Neodymium magnet structure
- Fixed Angle flush-mount
- Surface-mount and coaxial-mount systems
- 4-Position adjustable tweeter level
- 3-Position adjustable midrange presence
- Polyswitch protection
- Premium Mylar capacitors
- Premium air-core inductors
- 1st Order low-pass filter
- 2nd Order high-pass filter
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ben From Miami, FL
Bought these to upgrade the door speakers in 2004.5 Dodge Ram. What a huge improvement. With a good head unit and a small amp, these sound fantastic. Very pleased with purchase.
Jerry From Princeton, IN
I replaced C2's with these and added two pairs of the 5.25". Each speaker receives 175RMS from bridged Kicker 350.4. After conservative break in with sine sweep cycles, they kick some serious ass. Occasionally the cross over shuts down (built in protection yay!) but that only happens during extended extreme full range volume time lengths. Rather expensive, but you do get what you pay for. I will upgrade my amps to JL.