2012+ GM trucks & SUVs equipped with factory non-navigation radios require the RP4-GM31
Does not retain OnStar. For OnStar retention please use the RP5-GM32
Premium Factory amplified Systems will not fade as neither the aftermarket radio or the RP interface have the ability to control the amplifier’s fader
- Data controlled accessory and navigation outputs
- Built in pre-programmed SWC retention
- Retains factory amplifier
- Retains Rear Seat Controls
- Retains back-up sensors/park assist
- Provides factory RSE activation
- In package updatable using the PAC-UP
- An all in one radio replacement and SWC interface, the innovative new RadioPRO4 comes pre-loaded with amplifier retention and SWC software, navigation based output signals
- (Combines C2R-GM29 & SWI-RC Interface)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.