The BlackAir Vented enclosure is loaded with the BlackAir 10” or BlackAir 12” Subwoofer, an engineering masterpiece of subwoofer design known for it’s perfect balance of power and precision.
The bandpass enclosure is designed to get the best performance from the subwoofer, allowing bass performance that would normally only be possible from a sealed or ported enclosure twice the size. Overall Bandpass Enclosures result in better efficiency from the subwoofer and amplifier, considerably more volume, greater bass presence and a bigger, deeper bass sound. The Vented10 enclosure also features a flared VIBE TurboPort for smoother airflow and cleaner bass. The supplied PortPlug allow for 2 different variable tuning options giving a quick conversion from either a high or low tuned bass reflex design to a sealed enclosure.
This active enclosure contains the VIBE PowerBox Bass 1, a Class AB mono bass amplifier with a separate power amp to give superior sound quality. Combined with the new extruded aluminum heatsink this also ensures efficient dispersion of heat. MOSFET Power allows high switching speeds and greater stability than other FETs to improve overall performance.
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1300 watts
- RMS: 450 watts
- Polypropylene and fiberglass cone
- Foam rubber surround
- Dual progressive poly-glass spiders
- Angular torsion basket
- Foam rubber multi-roll surround
- Finite Element Method Magnetics motor structure
- VIBE PowerBox Bass 1 Series Class AB Monoblock
- High efficiency MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Remote bass level control
RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 1500 watts MAX x 1 chan.
- 4 ohms: 520 watts RMS x 1 chan.
- Authorized Internet Dealer