- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- The new SLICK amplifiers are considerably smaller in size than the previous models
- By utilizing cutting edge Class D technology this smaller footprint is not at the expense of power handling, with the new amplifiers capable to the same power outputs as the previous larger models
- The SLICK Amplifiers new Class D circuit boards provide a smaller, more efficient package with improved sound quality
- The SLICK amps achieve a more open sound through improved dynamics and greater transient response
- The Class D Circuitry offers vastly improved thermal performance, increasing runtime by an average of 40%, whilst the new overwound power supply transformers provide a huge gain in dynamic headroom for 20% more usable power than the previous model
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.