The XTHUNDER800.5 5-channel amplifier utilizes a highly efficient full range class D amplifier topology to ensure excellent thermal management under the harshest conditions for a full audio system. Capable of delivering 400W RMS power into a 2Ω subwoofer load and 125W RMS power into each of the four full range channels at 2Ω, the XTHUNDER800.5 is ideally suited to power entire systems that include full range speakers and subwoofers.
Using high end materials and a dedication to precision workmanship, the XTHUNDER Series deliver exceptional sound quality and performance.
- Full Range Class D Topology
- Low Profile Design
- Variable High and Low Pass Filters
- Cast Aluminum Top Cover
- Subsonic Filter and Bass Boost
Built To Drive Four Speakers And A Sub
The unit features a dual sided circuit board wiith increased copper traces that maximize electrical transfer and minimize power lost before it gets to your speakers. The surface mount technology, is incredibly durable and vibration resistant, allowing them to be damage resistant even when deployed in big systems. The entire top cover functions as a heat sink with a lot of surface area to effectively dissipate heat so that it can play louder and longer. The top cover includes removable side covers that allow for easy access to connections and settings even after installation.
The feature set on the XTHUNDER800.5 is loaded and enables full customization to ensure the best possible sound quality without distortion. Customization includes high and low pass filters, a subsonic filter, and bass boost that allow you to get exactly the sound you want from your system.
- Product Highlights:
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 4 + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 125 watts RMS x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 250 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class D amp technology
- variable high-pass filters (40-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- variable low-pass filter (40-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on subwoofer channel
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz) on subwoofer channel
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- dimensions: 14-1/8"W x 2-1/16"H x 8-15/16"D
- UPC: 715442241828
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.