The WET Series is the second generation marine product from the number one name in marine audio, MTX. The WET65-W is a 6.5" coaxial speaker that can handle up to 65W RMS power. This speaker is designed to sound MTX great and perform in any environment. The WET Series Speaker features a polypropylene cone that is water resistant, a sealed ABS basket that protects the internal motor structure, silicone insulated tinsel leads, and an ASA grille with UV inhibitor that is durable and that won't fade over time.
This speakers can be mounted in factory locations or they can be easily added to any existing space or pod. WET65-W speakers are also ideal for use in UTV's and other off-road vehicles in need of upgraded sound systems.
- Weather Resistant Polypropylene Cones
- ASA Plastic Grille with UV Inhibitor
- Sealed ABS Basket
- Silicone Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP67 Rating when Mounted in a Sealed Enclosure
- Product Highlights:
- 6-1/2" coaxial marine speakers (pair)
- polypropylene cone
- 1" treated silk dome tweeter
- power handling: 65 watts RMS (130 watts peak)
- frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth: 2.4"
- cutout diameter: 5-3/4"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442660179
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.