The KAC-8406 4-channel amp delivers 70 watts RMS per channel to your full-range speakers. This amp can support a 2-ohm load in stereo; the 2-ohm power output is 100 watts RMS x 4 channels. Also provides and utilizes a cast aluminum heat sink design to ensure the amplifier stays cool. The four-channel amp is separated into two halves, labeled A and B. The A channel and B channel crossovers have independent controls:
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- switchable bass boost (0, 18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Class AB design and MOSFET power supply
- speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-3/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-5/8"D
- UPC: 0019048206152
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
MIKE From OKLAHOMA
|This was the best thing I could have bought for my door speakers. Big difference|