Total Power Handling
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Loaded with two P3D4-12 subwoofers
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration: Vented
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Speaker Connector: Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 15.125" x 33.875" x 15.75"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Donnie From Mississippi
I put these in my car paired with the t500-1bdcp. I just want to let anyone who is thinking about buying these know you are in for a real treat. You should break them in first before you do anything else. There are some people who does not like to wait, but you will not regret it in the long run. The sound is amazing, the looks are great, and it will for sure beat your ride to death. I can't stress enough about the break-in, but talk to anyone who had been doing this as long as I have and they will tell you the same. As I always say if you like it, buy it. No regrets here.
punch lover From Akron
I have this combo running off a rockford 1000.1 b-d and it didn't last a week fried em good thing they came with a warranty but they do sound great though good clean bass, it's tearing my sis taurus up lol I also have this in my taurus with a 500 watt constant power rockford dynamatted trunk and man the bass is loud and clear and very deep but i'm looking at the t1 or 2's next