Total Power Handling
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Loaded with two P3D4-12 subwoofers
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration: Vented
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Speaker Connector: Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 15.125" x 33.875" x 15.75"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jose From Vargas
|I had these speakers connected in my vehicle before and the sound quality and bass was great for the amp that I was running with it (Punch500.1) Still waiting to a bigger amp and test the limits of this product and will send an updated review. All in all a good purchase, I really enjoy Rockford Fosgate products.|
Dan From Shepherd mt
|Very good quality and sound|
jacob From long
The price was great. I havent pushed them too hard yet so that they get broke in but so far they pound very nicely. Defininitely impressed with rockford fosgates and I cant wait to hear just how hard theyll hit once theyve had some break in time. I had the low end rockford fosgates before and they were loud as hell and these p3's are a huge step up from the previous so im betting these will be even louder.