Total Power Handling
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Loaded with two P3D4-12 subwoofers
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration: Vented
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Speaker Connector: Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 15.125" x 33.875" x 15.75"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687333003
- Weight: 91
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jose From Vargas
|I had these speakers connected in my vehicle before and the sound quality and bass was great for the amp that I was running with it (Punch500.1) Still waiting to a bigger amp and test the limits of this product and will send an updated review. All in all a good purchase, I really enjoy Rockford Fosgate products.|
Dan From Shepherd mt
|Very good quality and sound|
jacob From long
The price was great. I havent pushed them too hard yet so that they get broke in but so far they pound very nicely. Defininitely impressed with rockford fosgates and I cant wait to hear just how hard theyll hit once theyve had some break in time. I had the low end rockford fosgates before and they were loud as hell and these p3's are a huge step up from the previous so im betting these will be even louder.