Total Power Handling
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Loaded with two P3D4-12 subwoofers
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration: Vented
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Speaker Connector: Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 15.125" x 33.875" x 15.75"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jose From Vargas
|I had these speakers connected in my vehicle before and the sound quality and bass was great for the amp that I was running with it (Punch500.1) Still waiting to a bigger amp and test the limits of this product and will send an updated review. All in all a good purchase, I really enjoy Rockford Fosgate products.|
Dan From Shepherd mt
|Very good quality and sound|
jacob From long
The price was great. I havent pushed them too hard yet so that they get broke in but so far they pound very nicely. Defininitely impressed with rockford fosgates and I cant wait to hear just how hard theyll hit once theyve had some break in time. I had the low end rockford fosgates before and they were loud as hell and these p3's are a huge step up from the previous so im betting these will be even louder.