The KS-AX202 is a two channel amplifier with 300 Watts Max power output and is perfect for connecting a single 10" or 12" subwoofer or a set of coaxial or component loudspeakers. It features high and low level inputs for connection to a factory or aftermarket stereo plus a low pass filter for use with a connected subwoofer.
- Max. Power Output of 300W
- Continuous Power Output: 40W x 2 at 4 ohms, 60W x 2 at 2 ohms, 120W x 1 at 4 ohms, Bridged
- 2- or 1-Channel Operation
- Class-AB Circuit
- Frequency Response: 5 - 50,000Hz (-3dB)
- LPF (80Hz, -12dB/oct)
- Variable Input RCA Level Control (0.2-5V)
- Variable Speaker Input Control (0.6 - 15V)
- Power On Indicator (GREEN)/Protector Indicator (OFF)
- UPC: 046838068249
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.