- Vacuum Polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Silk dome flush mounted tweeter
- Integrated tweeter crossover
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- Midrange Depth (in): 2.85" 72.4mm)
- Tweeter Diameter (in): 0.50" (12.7mm)
- Tweeter Depth (in):
- Frequency Response: 47Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Crossover: Tweeter High-Pass (HP): 6dB
- Sensitivity : (dB @ 1 watt/1 meter): 90 dB
- Grilles Included: Yes
- Mounting Hardware: Yes
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dylan From Schmeelk
|These are much better than the speakers I had before, the cardboard cone type. I don't have much else to compare them to and I definitely can't find anything wrong with them. I can crank up the tunes and they don't distort, mind you I'm not talking about hearing loss volume, but loud enough to drown out any road noise in my old Volvo 240.|
Cam From Waterloo
Worked great at first but the mids and tweeters blew quick only used as a mid and highs stage on 50watts rms ,might be best suited for running off a factory headunit or a after market one but be careful on what you push to them these seem touchy