JBL® GTO Series high-fidelity automotive speakers feature innovative technologies engineered for the environment and conditions in today’s cars to deliver exceptional sound. Using patented, carbon injected Plus One® (U.S. patent number 7,548,631) woofer cones, fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) frames, butyl rubber surrounds and fabric tweeter diaphragms, GTO Series automotive speakers are the ideal upgrade to any car’s audio system.
GTO Series speakers, including component separates with woofer, tweeter and passive crossover, cover the most popular factory-replacement and aftermarket sizes. Other unique features such as UniPivot™ (patent no. 6,002,780) tweeter positioning and tweeter level controls on select coaxial models and the patented I-Mount™ system (U.S. patent number 5,859,917) for the tweeters in the component separates provide even greater installation flexibility to more easily achieve the ultimate in-vehicle sound experience. Easily installed and built to last, JBL GTO Series speakers bring music to life in the car.
• Peak power handling: 75W
• Power handling: 25W RMS
• Recommended power: 5W - 50W RMS
• Frequency response: 85Hz - 21khz
• Nominal impedance: 3 ohms
• Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m): 91dB
- Type - Coaxial
- Size - 3-1/2" (87mm)
- Power Handling (RMS) - 5W-50W
- Nominal Impedance - 3 ohms
- Frequency Response - 85Hz-21kHz
- Power Handling (Peak) - 75W
- Sensitivity - (2.83V/1m) 91dB
- External Diameter (in) - 3-9/16
- External Diameter (mm) - 79
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in) - 3-1/8
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm) - 79
- Mounting Depth (in) - 1-3/8
- Mounting Depth (mm) - 35
- 2 GTO 329 loudspeakers
- Owner’s/installation manual
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036313858
- Weight: 2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.