The JBL® GTO Series high-fidelity automotive speakers feature innovative technologies that we’ve engineered for the environment and conditions in today’s cars, which help them deliver exceptional sound. Using carbon-injected Plus One® (U.S. patent no. 7,548,631) woofer cones, fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) frames, butyl-rubber surrounds and fabric tweeter diaphragms, the GTO Series automotive speakers are the ideal upgrade to any car’s audio system. GTO Series speakers, including component separates with woofer, tweeter and passive crossover, cover the most popular factory-replacement and aftermarket sizes. Other unique features ? such as UniPivot™ (U.S. patent no. 6,002,780) tweeter positioning and tweeter level controls on select coaxial models and the I-Mount™ (U.S. patent no. 5,859,917) system for the tweeters in the component separates ? provide even greater installation flexibility so you can achieve the ultimate in-vehicle sound experience. Easily installed and built to last, the JBL GTO Series speakers bring music to life in your car.
- 8 Speed clips
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- Eight 1/2" Self-tapping screws
- 2 Metal adapter rings
- 2 JBL logo badges
- Eight M3x10mm Machine screws
- 2 Plastic 6-3/4 adapter brackets
- Eight 1-3/8" Self-tapping Allen head screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- JBL GTO629 Owner's Manual
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)
|Minimum RMS Wattage
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts
||53 - 21k Hz
|Maximum RMS Wattage
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)
- power range: 5-60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- impedance: 3 ohms
- 6-3/4" 2-way speakers (pair)
- carbon-injected Plus One™ woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- edge-driven silk dome tweeter with adjustable tweeter level
- frequency response: 53-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top-mount depth: 2"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036313797
- Weight: 6
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.