Road noise is the enemy of all audio systems found in vehicles. The inherent
frequencies of road noise masks a wide range of the audio signal found in music,
and this is the reason KENWOOD engineers developed Drive EQ. Drive EQ boosts
specific frequencies in the audio signal to compensate the negative impact of road
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- automatic iPhone pairing with Siri Eyes Free control capability
- Pandora and iHeartRadio radio control with iPhone and Android
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- detachable face with 13-digit display
- wireless remote control
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.