Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 12TW3-D4 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet (400 W, 2 Ω) - Sealed Enclosure In this low-profile PowerWedge™ subwoofer system, we harness the performance of the 12TW3 to deliver amazing sub-bass from an enclosure that is only 4.5 in. (114 mm) deep.
This low-profile enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum sealed enclosure alignment for the 12TW3-D4 and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening.
The PowerWedge™ subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal. Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with "JL AUDIO" embroidered in silver on the front baffle. A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 100 - 400W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- 12" 2 ohm TW3 subwoofer driver
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 400 watts
- General Enclosure Features:
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 3-1/2"
- Subwoofer cutout diameter: 11-5/8"
- 5/8" MDF construction
- Sealed enclosure
- Black carpet covered cabinet
- One pair of 5-way binding posts on the left side of the enclosure
- Nickel plated push terminals
- Dimensions: 5-1/8"D x 6-5/8"D w/ grille x 23-3/4"W x 15-3/8"H
- Recommended power range: 100 - 400 Watts RMS
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Mica-filled injection molded polypropylene cone
- Rubber woofer surround
- Dual 4 ohm voice coils
- Frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82.1dB
- Comes with black steel mesh grille
- Product Highlights:
- sealed enclosure with one 12" TW3 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- steel-mesh grille
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 100-400 watts RMS
- frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 82 dB
- 23-3/5"W x 15-1/4"H x 4-4/5"D (without grille)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933056
- Weight: 35
- Sku: 93305
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.