Universal 10" XTR Series 4 Ohm 2000W DVC Subwoofer by Orion®. The new XTR Woofers bring a series of changes to the benefit of the consumer. Our new XTR handles a much higher power compared to its predecessor and also has a better low frequency response.
- RMS Power Watts: 500
- Nominal Power Watts: 1000
- MAX Music Power Watts: 2000
- Woofer Impedance: 4 ohm + 4 ohm
- Voice Coil: DVC
- Voice Coil Type: Black Coil
- Diameter: 10"
- Product Highlights:
- Power Handling:
- MAX: 2000 watts
- RMS: 500 watts
- Frequency response: 20 - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.65 dB
- Xmax: 12.075 mm
- Top-Mount Depth: 5.31"
- Cutout Diameter: 9.10"
- Driver Displacement: 0.05 ft³
- Recommended sealed enclosure: 1.00 ft³
- Recommended ported enclosure: 1.00 ft³
- Polypropylene dust cap - moisture and UV resistant
- Oversized Nitrile-butadiene rubber surround
- Paper woofer cone
- Custom stamp steel frame
- Kapton voice coil former
- TT steel front plate
- Large ceramic magnets
- Steel back plate/pole piece T yoke assembly
- 1.125" bottom end vent
- PVC magnet protector
- High temperature copper dual voice coil
- Interlaced conex spider with stitched and looped tinsel leads
- PVC trim ring decor
- Spring loaded push terminals
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 818550011144
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jerry Harris From Dallas, TX
|I have 2 of these hooked up in the back of my '99 DeVille in a ported box, and these things pound. They can handle a lot of power and are dual voice coil. I have mine powered by a 4000 watt SSL Class D amp.|