The Kenwood KDC-BT858U is equipped with built-in Bluetooth (ver. 2.1 + EDR) allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. In order to use Bluetooth wireless technology.
The unit features a single disc player that will playback CD-Audio and finalized CD-R/CD-RW audio discs. The unit also supports playback of MP3/WMA/AAC music files loaded onto CD-R/RW discs. The CD slot is hidden behind a manual fold-up cover which blends in the front-panel of the head unit. KDC-BT858U comes ready for SiriusXM programming with access to XM and Sirius Satellite Radio stations
- Add your content...General features:
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner with Radio Data System (RDS)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- automatic iPhone pairing with Siri Eyes Free control capability
- detachable face with selectable 2- or 3-line display, plus variable color display
- remote control
- Audio features:
- System Q with 3-band parametric equalizer
- Sound Reconstruction to enhance the sound of compressed audio files
- 3-level bass boost
- low- and high-pass filters; subwoofer level and phase control
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see Details tab for model compatibility)
- Pandora, iHeart Radio and Aha control with iPhone and Android
- compatible with Kenwood's Music Control app for Android phones
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input; front and rear USB ports
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
- front and rear USB ports compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV audio files
- Drive Change lets you select audio from multiple flash drives or memory cards in a connected USB hub or memory card reader
- Other features and specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.