This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts per channel into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
The XD200/2v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. The XD200/2v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
- XDv2 Series Class D 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 800mV - 8V
- High level: 200mV - 2V
- Frequency Response: 12 - 22,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor @4 ohms: >150 / 50 Hz
- Selectable Filter Mode: Off / HP / LP
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 20A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 8 - 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Weight: 4.20 lb
- Dimensions: 7.09"W x 6.85"L x 2.05"H
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 180 watts x 1 chan.
- NexD™ High Speed Switching Class D Technology
- Wired HD-RLC remote level control available, sold separately
- LED power (green), over-current (yellow) and protect (red) indicators
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Differential Balanced RCA Input
- Pass-through preamp RCA outputs
- Selectable turn-on modes: REM / Offset / Signal
- +12 V Remote Turn-On: Traditional remote lead wire, from headunit
- DC Offset-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a very small DC signal (high-level signal only)
- Signal-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a full-range audio signal at left-channel input (high-level signal only)
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
- 2-channel car amplifer
- 75 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote level controller
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- Connection Features
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- high-level inputs — up to 8 volts RMS (about 16 watts)
- DC offset or signal sensing auto turn-on eliminates need for remote lead
- preamp outputs
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 30-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 30-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 6-7/8"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440986007
- Weight: 51
- Sku: 98600
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.