The PD-454B features, Bluetooth V3.0 with Enhanced Data Rate increases traditional data transfer rates to 2.1 Mbit/s. This lightning quick information transfer increases clarity & virtually eliminates unwanted distortion during calls and wireless MP3 audio playback. Most Bluetooth enabled Smartphones will transfer phone book contacts, view recent call logs, and stream MP3 audio tracks. Also, digital Signal Processing features include a digital 4-band equalizer with 7dB boost or cut, custom presets & factory presets.
Additional DSP functions include variable subwoofer level control with lowpass crossover, loudness adjustment, & sound staging controls and customizing options include several preloaded background images & color changing graphic user interface. Select models include variable color front panel illumination. Choose a specific color to match your interior lighting scheme or random color change for a full color spectrum effect. Play audio, video, and picture files through MobileLink X1 from a 32GB SD card, USB flash drive, or any DVD/R and CD/R. Supports MP3, WAV, MP4, and more.
• Bluetooth V3.0 Hands-Free Calling from Enabled Phone
• Custom Backgrounds & RGB Color Changing User Interface
• Playback from DVD & CD of MP3 & MP4
• AUX Audio Input for Personal Media Devices
• Front & Rear Pre-Amp Audio Outputs
• 4-Band Audio Equalizer w/ User Presets
• Video Output for Auxiliary Devices
• Multi-Region FM Frequency Stepping
• 800×480 Widescreen Resolution
• 400NIT LED Backlight
- Single DIN¹ In-Dash AM/FM, DVD, CD, MP3, USB Receiver
- Full-color 4.5" LCD touchscreen display
- 800x480 Widescreen Resolution
- 400NIT LED Backlight
- Custom Backgrounds & RGB Color Changing User Interface
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free and audio streaming
- Peak: 300 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0 +EDR certified
- Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
Playback and Audio Features:
- Playback from DVD & CD of MP3 & MP4
- Playback from 64GB SD/USB of MP3 & MP4
- Advanced FM/AM Tuner with RDBS Receiver
- Variable Subwoofer Low Pass Crossover
- 4-Band Audio Equalizer w/ User Presets
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Front Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Front USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO (SWI-CP5) or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- UPC: 709483050914
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Timothy howard From Fairborn, Ohio
|I bought this item about a month ago and I had a problem with it when I would answer a phone call. I in my car heard everything fine but the person on the other end heard a loud buzzing noise. I sent it back for a warranty replacement. A brand new one back installed in my car and it's still does the same buzzing noise. Not sure if they just sent me the same one back or what but it sounds horrible when trying to answer the phone.|
Paul Frisque From Wisconsin
For the price not bad. Only had mine for a week and had to return it. Hopefully next one will work.