The Kenwood KDC-HD262U's front-panel USB port can be used to connect your Lightning-connector or 30-pin dock connector iPod/iPhone to the head unit. Also, this unit allows you to access Pandora and iHeartRadio online music services through your USB-connected iPhone (iOS 5.0+). Your Apple iPhone must be connected to the KDC-HD262U via the Kenwood KCA-iP103 cable (sold separately), Kenwood KCA-iP102 cable (sold separately), or the cable supplied with your iPhone.
- General Features:
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- Android Open Accessory (AOA) 2.0 enables control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- detachable face with 13-digit LCD display and variable color illumination
- dust cover for auxiliary input and USB port
- Audio Features:
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 8 preset EQ curves
- low-pass filter and subwoofer level control for sub preamp output
- Supreme Sound Reconstruction improves the sound of files encoded at lower bit rates
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone
- select audio from multiple flash drives or memory cards in a connected USB hub or memory card reader
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary and USB input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
- Other Features and Specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- UPC: 19048211132
- Weight: 5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.