The KD-R775S CD receiver gives you control over your favorite satellite radio stations. Your music options don't stop there — the KD-R775S also features a versatile USB port, an auxiliary input, compatibility with multiple digital music formats, CD playback, and a sensitive AM/FM tuner. You can drive coast to coast without having to find another station, and you'll be blown away by the depth of programming. Connect your Android™ or iPhone® to the front-panel USB input, and you can control your music and charge your phone.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with USB flash drives loaded with MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC music files
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- detachable face with 3-zone variable color display
- remote control
- built-in control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control and charging capability
- Pandora and iHeartRadio Internet radio control with iPhone
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 12 EQ presets
- 3-position loudness control
- high-pass/low-pass filters and subwoofer level control
- Digital Track Expander improves the sound of heavily compressed music files
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port with sliding cover
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4.8-volt front, rear, and sub)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- UPC: 046838072949
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.