Kenwood KDC-125U CD Receiver
In-Dash CD Receiver with Front USB & Aux / Red & White Color Illumination / Android Music Playback / 3 Band EQ / Drive EQ / FLAC Support
Android Music Playback
Simply install the Kenwood Music Play application onto your Android smartphone, connect it to your KENWOOD receiver via USB, and control your music directly from the car audio receiver.
The inherent frequencies of road noise masks a wide range of the audio signal found in music, and this is the reason KENWOOD engineers developed Drive EQ. Drive EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to overcome the negative impact of road noise.
Front USB and AUX
Easy front panel connection for your compatible USB-enabled devices. These include iPhone, iPod devices as well as compatible Mass Storage Class devices like smartphones, USB thumb drives and portable hard drives. This USB input will allow you to charge and control the music playback on your connected device.
- General Features:
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- detachable face with 13-digit LCD display and red button illumination
- Audio Features:
- 3-band equalizer with DriveEQ
- USB port compatible with flash drives containing MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC files
- Kenwood sound reconstruction improves the sound of files encoded at low bit rates
- compatible with Kenwood's Music Control app using a connected Android™
- Drive Change lets you select audio from multiple flash drives or memory cards in a connected USB hub, memory card reader, or Android device
- bass boost and loudness controls
- low-pass filter and subwoofer level control
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input, front USB port (no iPod/iPhone controls)
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt, switchable rear/sub)
- Other Features and Specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- UPC: 0019048213297
- Weight: 5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.