All NEW 8 “EDGE” Series Amplifiers use famous Nano Block Military speck circuit board and “N” drive MOSFET power supplies to insure performance but they now have several new cutting edge features like RCA inputs that can take RCA or Speaker levels at up to 10 Volts in! This built in money saving OEM line converter is found in every model “EDGE” and every model uses a DC off set music sensing system to activate the ATO (Auto Turn On) Other new precision audio features found in all mono models include, an adjustable 1 band parametric EQ with up to 12 Db bass boost, a switchable 12V Out terminal, a preparatory docking input for optional custom matching Massive Audio 4 farad “Rail CAP” capacitor and on all 2, 4 & 5 channel amp crossovers adjustments a X10 switch which means that “EDGE” can be programmed as a high pass or a low pass at 3K Hz adjustable Up or Down or even Band Passed enabling the use with raw drivers for more output control.
Remember: Massive Audio “EDGE” is Very Sharp and should be played with caution
“We Were Born Massive……. But We’re Still Growing!”
- Built-In OEM Line Converter
- High Power in Extremely Small Heat Sink
- Mil Spec Double Sided PCB with SMD Parts
- Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Full Mosfet with High Grade Switching Devices
- Class AB Design
- CTA-2006 Compliant
- Built-in Auto Sensing Turn-on via Hi-Input
- 12v Remote Output for External Devices
- 0~12dB Variable Bass Boost
- Next Gen Advanced 5 Way Protection
- RAIL CAP-E ~ 4 FARAD Capacitor (Optional)
- UPC: 623169630859
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.