This compact BassWedge™ subwoofer system delivers great-sounding sub-bass at an unsurpassed value. This subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a push-button terminal.
Finish: Dark gray, high-grade automotive carpet with "JL AUDIO" embroidery on the top surface. Construction: MDF Recommended amplifier power: 75 - 200W Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 200 Watts
- Recommended power range: 75 - 200 watts RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 4-13/16"
- Subwoofer cutout diameter: 9-1/16"
- Dimensions: 18-3/4"W x 12-1/10"H x 7-3/4"D
- Proprietary dynamic motor analysis (DMA) improves motor behavior
- Elevated frame cooling delivers cold air above the top plate to the voice coil
- Resists breakdown under extreme conditions
- Integrated foam rear gasket which provides an optimal seal
- Polypropylene cone material
- Foam surround type
- Frequency response: 25-250Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.06dB
- Product Highlights:
- sealed enclosure with one 10" WXv2 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with dark gray carpet
- 4-ohm impedance
- power handling: 75-200 watts RMS (400 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- 18-3/4"W x 12-1/8"H x 7-3/4"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440932905
- Weight: 20
- Sku: 93290
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.