A 435-watt, four-channel, full-range powerhouse, the GX-A604 – with on-board variable electronic crossovers and variable Bass EQ on the rear channels – is certainly a versatile system building tool. With all that power inside a 2-1/16" (52mm) high, 8-1/8" (206mm) wide and 11 13/16" (300mm) deep package, the GX-A604 is easy to install yet can serve as the foundation of a truly sophisticated sound system. Features include a cast-aluminum heat sink, built-in electronic crossover networks and bass boos circuits.
• 4-Channel Car Amplifier
• 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan
• 2 ohms: 85 watts x 4 chan
• Bridged, 4 ohms: 170 watts x 2 chan
• Max power output: 435 watts
• 4, 3 or 2 channel operation
• 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (85 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 170 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- switchable high-pass filters (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front channels
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB per octave) on rear channels
- switchable bass boost (0, 12 dB at 45 Hz) on rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 11-13/16"W x 2-1/16"H x 8-1/8"D
- 4-Channel amplifier with two 20A ATO fuses installed
- Two 8.25" Speaker-level input harnesses
- 4 Self-tapping screws (Length=3/4")
- Owner's Manual
- UPC: 050036319539
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.