The 10W0v3 is a rugged performer with excellent excursion capability and linearity and an overall performance envelope that puts it right at the top of its price class. It features a beefy 2 in. diameter voice coil and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design for enhanced power handling and reliability.
The 10W0v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.65 cu. ft. (18.4 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.125 cu. ft. (31.9 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
• 10" W0v3 Series Subwoofer Driver
• Power Handling: RMS: 300 watts
• Recommended Power Range: 75 - 300 watts
• Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
• Frequency response: ~26 ~ 250 Hz
• Reference Efficiency (no): 0.1500%
• Sensitivity: 84.07 dB
• Cutout dimensions: 9.0625 "
• Mounting depth: 4.90
• Large excursion for louder bass and less distortion
• Designed for compact sealed enclosures or medium-sized ported enclosures
• Large roll surround for generous amounts of excursion
• 2.0" High temperature voice coil
• Lead wire woven into spider for added strength
• Metallic silver frame finish
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 75-300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 84.07 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-15/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.65 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.125 cubic feet
- Set of TWO- 10" Single voice coil 4-ohm subwoofer
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921657
- Weight: 19
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.