The 12WXv2 is an ideal subwoofer driver for lower power applications. It features excellent suspension linearity and a DMA-optimized motor system to keep distortion low. Our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design is also on-board for enhanced power handling and reliability. The 10WXv2 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 200W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 1.375 cu. ft. (38.94 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (39.6 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
• 12" WXv2 Series Subwoofer
• Power Handling: RMS: 200 watts
• Recommended Power Range: 75 - 200 watts
• Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
• Frequency response: ~22 ~ 250 Hz
• Sensitivity: 87.17 dB
• Mounting depth: 5.30 "
• Cutout dimensions: 11.0625 "
• Free Air Resonance (Fs): 27.43 Hz
• Elevated frame cooling delivers cold air above the top plate to the voice coil
• Integrated foam rear gasket which provides an optimal seal
• Great application flexibility with small or medium enclosures
- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 50-200 watts RMS
- frequency response: 22-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 87.17 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-5/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.375 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- TWO- 12" WXv2 Series Subwoofer
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921763
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.