KXM Amps were built for the outdoors. Power, speaker and input connections are gasket-sealed, as is the control cover hiding the settings, creating a water-resistant barrier to key components.
KICKER® takes proven technologies and advanced components to the water with KXM-Series Marine Amplifiers. Based on the critically acclaimed KX-Series Amplifier line for cars and trucks, weather-resistant KXM Amps utilize class-leading features specific for unbelievable sound in the boating environment, and within the most compact chassis for installing in tight locations.
KXM Amps were built for the outdoors. Power, speaker and input connections are gasket-sealed, as is the control cover hiding the settings, creating a water-resistant barrier to key components. The internal circuit board is sprayed with a moisture-deterring conformal coating for water and dirt resistance. The amplifier's power connections meet marine-industry standards for protection against the elements. Stainless-steel mounting hardware prevents rust stains on carpeting and gel coat, and the UV-treated chassis finish battles harsh sunlight.
KXM Amplifiers set the curve for smaller chassis footprints, with the largest model measuring at only 12-3/4 inches long. KICKER amps feature an optimized circuit layout for the most efficient use of components, the smallest footprint and clearest sound quality. All three models use balanced differential inputs, making them compatible with any factory radio and eliminating unwanted noise so listeners enjoy the cleanest, clearest sound possible.
- Power Handling: 2-Ohm Stereo: 200 Watts x 2-Channel RMS
- 4-Ohm Stereo: 100 Watts x 2 Channels RMS
- 4-Ohm Bridged Mono: 400 Watts x 1-Channel RMS
- Weather-resistant workhorse power and performance
- Signature compact footprint for space-challenged installs on boats
- High-efficiency, full-range Class-D power in multi-channel and stereo amps
- Analog-controlled DSP with variable crossovers and adjustable KickEQ
- Gasket-sealed power, speaker and input connections
- Gasket-sealed control cover protects amp settings
- Moisture-deterring conformal coating on circuit board for water/dust resistance
- All feature FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source
- FITs lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
- Angled custom-tooled power connectors (ABYC compliant)
- Rust-free, stainless-steel hardware
- UV-treated heat sink
- Dimensions: Length 9-9/16" (244mm) x Height 2-1/8" (55mm) x Width 8-5/16" (210mm)
- Frequency Response 1dB 10Hz20kHz
- Signal-to-noise Ratio >95dB, A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 125mV5V, High Level: 250mV10V
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable high pass 10-500Hz, variable low pass 40-500Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, all pass or band pass, w/10x switch for lo pass
- KICKEQ Boost Variable 018dB @ 40Hz
- UPC: 713034067795
- Weight: 5.95
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.