The BLADE Series Amplifiers are designed with our “Price that Plays” motto. Blade amplifiers make CTA 2006 certified power and all but the B2000.1 are Class A/B full range. The built-in OEM line converters found in very model of BLADE use DC off set to activate the ATO (Auto Turn On). The RCA inputs can take high level speaker signal at up to 9 Volts in. BLADE even has a convenient 12V out feature to power up other products and a preparatory docking input for the custom built 4 Farad Rail Capacitor (RAILCAP-B). All multi-channel crossover adjustments can be programmed as high or low pass @ up to 3 KHz or Band Passed enabling the use with raw drivers. This ensures that no competition can stand up to the BLADE when it comes to features, performance and value.
- Built-In OEM Line Converter
- HPF, LPF, Band Pass Crossovers (12dB ~ 24dB)
- Up to 9 Volt Input via RCA or High Level Speaker Leads
- Bass Boost 0dB ~ 12dB @ 45Hz
- Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Full MOSFET with High Grade Switching Devices
- Built-In, DC Offset, Auto Sensing Turn On Function (Hi-Level Inputs)
- 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Level Inputs)
- Variable Hi or Low Pass Crossover Frequencies from 50Hz ~ 3KHz
- Ground Loop Isolator
- Illuminated Soft Blue Logo back-lit with precisely placed LED's
- Next Generation Advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry
- Rail Cap-B ~ 4 Farad Capacitor (Optional)
- CH 1/2 & CH 3/4 Crossover Select Switch
- High Output Power Supply & Dual Output Voltage
- Mil Spec PCB with SMD parts
- World Wide Standards Compliant (RoHS, E-Mark, CTA-2006, CE)
- UPC: 623169630927
- Weight: 10.3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.