Technology of the GM Series
From dramatic distinction to dramatic design, Pioneer's new GM-Series amplifiers are thrillers in every sense, pushing the limits of flexibility and functionality.
Variable HPF (High Pass Filter) allows for adjustable frequency between 40 Hz to 500 Hz* and greater car audio system flexibility according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preference.
Bass Boost featured in the GM-A6704 and GM-A5702 can be set to levels variably from 0 to 12 dB for optimal bass. This precise control can enhance the overall balance and impact of all sounds according to listening preference and music style. The GM-A5702 allows adjustment in three steps: 0 dB, 6 dB or 12 dB.
Growing Power, Shrinking Size
New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient sizes for flexibility of installation in various car cabins.
Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver.
When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer's amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Pioneer products. We source our inventory from accredited Pioneer dealers so you know you are receiving authentic and original Pioneer products. We strive to achieve total customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Number of Channels4
- Amplifer ClassClass AB
- Maximum Power Output1000W
- Maximum Power Output at 2 Ohms250W x 4
- Maximum Power Output at 4 Ohms170W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ohms95W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ohms60W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms190W x 4
- Frequency Response10Hz ~ 70kHz (+0dB , -3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)<0.05% ( 10W, 1kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio > 95dB
- Fuse Rating 25Ax2
- RCA Inputs4-CH
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Crossover TypeAdjustable HPF/LPF
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency80 Hz
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave)-12db/oct (A/B CH)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency40-500 Hz
- High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)-12dB/oct
- Bass Boost Frequency50Hz
- Bass Boost Level0/6/12dB
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control0.3V to 6.5V (RCA in), 3.0V to 26V (SP in)
- Terminal TypeScrew
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohm)2 to 4
- Protection Control System
- Dimensions (WxHxD)(inches)356(W) X 60(H) X 215(D) mm
- Warranty1 Year
- UPC: 884938340267
- Weight: 25.4
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.