We’re in a time where small is “in”. Smaller, more economical vehicles are more and more desirable. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice big power for your system. The new Tarantula NANO amplifiers pack huge amounts of power into small chassis thanks to efficient Full-Range Class D topology and SMT technology. Complimented with every possible preamp adjustment, the NANO amplifiers leave nothing to be desired…
- Class D Full Range SMT Circuitry
- Double Sided Composite Epoxy PCB
- 2-Ohm Stereo, 4-Ohm Bridged Multi-Channel
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- Delayed On/Off Circuit
- Variable 12dB High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
- 4g Power Terminals & 12g Speaker Terminals
- RMS Power @ 4Ω 100 x 1
- RMS Power @ 2Ω 150 x 4
- RMS Power @ 4Ω Bridged 300 x 2
- (7.25"w x 2.25"h) 11.75"
- UPC: 709483055636
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.