This KX 400-watt mono amp is built for big bass in a small, powerful package. It includes FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) – giving you superior power, clarity and dependability with nearly any stock or aftermarket radio.
- Class D Power Plant
- One-Ohm Stable
- SHOCwave™ Bass Restoration Processor
- KXARC Wireless Remote Included
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator. Test tones available here!
- Variable 24dB Subsonic Filter
- FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+™ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- Easy Access to Settings Behind Hinged Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Red LED Light Pipe
Want setup help? Go to KICKER U for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
This KX amplifier delivers as much as 400 watts into one channel. See below for more details.
- @ 14.4V, 4Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 200 x 1
- @ 14.4V, 2Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 400 x 1
- @ 14.4V, 1? mono, ≤ 1% THD+N: TBD
- Length [in, cm]: 8, 20.4
- Height [in, cm]: 2-?, 5.5
- Width [in, cm]: 8-5⁄16 , 21
- Frequency Response ± 1dB: 10Hz–160Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio [dB]: 95
- Input Sensitivity: 250mV-10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable Lo-pass 40Hz–160Hz, 24dB/octave
- Subsonic Filter : Variable 10–80Hz, 24dB/octave
- KickEQ+™ Parametric Bass Boost (Remote Control Adjustable) : Boost - Variable 0-18db
- Center Frequency - 20Hz-80Hz / Bandwidth 1-5
- Remote Bass: Yes
- CEA Power: 200 x 1 @ 4 ohms, 14.4VDC, 1% THD, CEA-2006B (Watts)
- CEA Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -75dB CEA-2006B (ref: 1W, A-weighted)
- UPC: 713034079200
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.