The inherent frequencies of road noise masks a wide range of the audio signal found in music, and this is the reason KENWOOD engineers developed Drive EQ. Drive EQ boosts specific frequencies in the audio signal to overcome the negative impact of road noise.
- TDF(Theft Deterrent Faceplate)
- 13 Digit 1Line LCD Display
- Rotary Encoder and Direct Key (Audio) for easy operation
- Digital Clock (12H)
- Dimmer Control Function (Manual/Set by timer)
- Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
- Front AUX Interface with slide protection cover
- 1 Preout (2.5V)
- Kenwood sound reconstruction, restores musical to compressed music
- Equalizer (3Band)
- Drive EQ
- Subwoofer Level Adjustable
- System Q
- Bass Boost
- Built-in LPF
- Backup Memory for Tuner Preset
- FM/AM 24 Station Presets (18FM, 6AM)
- AME (Automatic Memory Entry)
- Up/Down Seek Tuning
- MP3, WMA, Decoder with ID-3 Tag Display
- Folder Name Manual Search Function without Stopping Audio-play
- 0-bit Mute
- CD Text Ready
- CD-R/CD-RW Compatible
- Random/Repeat Play
- OEM Remote Interface
- UPC: 784616181574
- Weight: 3.2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.