- Peak: 330 watts per set / 165 watts each side
- RMS: 110 watts per set / 55 watts each side
- Plus One cone material
- Mylar/titanium composite dome tweeters
- Frequency response: 65-21,000 Hz
- 2 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Cutout dimensions: 4-3/4"
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
- Four 12" x 36" Pieces of Dead Shield Sound Dampening Material
- Eliminates Road Noise
- Quiets Vibrations
- Stops Rattles
- Increases SPL
- Reduces Heat
- Simple To Install
- Easy To Form Aluminum
- Four step peel and stick installation
- Increases sound quality and output
- Up to 30% thicker than the leading competitors
- Dimensions (each piece): 12"L x 36"W
JBL GTO 939:
- Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each
- RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- Recommended Power: 5 - 100 watts RMS each
- Carbon-injected cone material
- Patented Plus One woofer-cone technology increased output with no extra power
- Three-ohm voice coils allow compensation for added resistance by thin factory speaker wiring
- Butyl Rubber speaker surround
- 2 Edge-driven, Fabric Soft Dome tweeters
- Adjustable 0 or +3dB tweeter level attenuation
- High-temperature voice coil
- Vented magnet motor structure cools the voice coil
- Fiberglass-reinforced Plastic (FRP) basket
- Enclosed magnet boot cover
- Protective speaker grilles are included
- 3 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 46-21,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-13/16"
- Sensitivity: 94dB
MB Quart NA1-320.4:
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan.
- Full Range Class D Circuit Topology
- Designed for - but not limited to - off-road vehicles
- Perfect for discreet in-car installs
- Nickel-plated RCA connections
- Quick disconnect power and speaker cable connections
- Selectable crossover modes: HPF / FULL
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Fuse Rating: 20A x 1
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.