The DVE-5300 is the perfect choice to for adding DVD capability to the X801D-U and the INE-W997D. It’s compact 1DIN chassis is easy to install in the glove box or any other free compartment.
It is using HDMI technology for data transfer to the Navi Station and can be either touch controlled from the screen or operated using the included wireless remote control. It also features a digital optical output to connect the DVD player to a sound processor.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- Disc Type: DVD/CD Player
- Disc Playback Type: DVD-Video, CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/±RW
- Playable Format: DVD-Video, CDDA, MP3/WMA/AAC, DivX
- M.I.X. Random Play
- DVD Direct Menu Control
- CD Text Display
- CD Text Name Search
- DAC: 24 Bit DAC
- HDMI Output (cable included)
- Optical Output
- Remote Control Included
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20,000Hz (±1 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.02%
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 65 dB
- Wow & Flutter (%WRMS): Below measurable limits
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Video): 60 dB
- HDMI Output Format 480p
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 170 mm x 50 mm x 154 mm
- UPC: 793276210531
- Weight: 2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.