- Mono Subwoofer amplifier
- 200W RMS x 1 @4ohms (400W RMS x 1 @2ohms)
- Class D amp technology with boost-converter power supply allows amp to achieve near 80 percent efficiency
- variable low-pass filter (40-160Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Kick EQ+ parametric bass boost (0-18 dB at 20-80 Hz with bandwidth adjustment 1-5)
- variable subsonic filter (10-80Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- front-mounted controls protected behind fold-down door with magnetic latches
- wired remote level control included
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 60-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amplifiers in a system, an additional 60-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- Preamp outputs
- 8-1/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 8-5/16"D
- Peak: 300 watts
- RMS: 150 watts
- Recommended power range: 100 - 150 RMS
- Thick Polypropylene Woofer Cone
- High density UV treated surround
- 360-degree back bracing
- Bumped back plate
- High temperature voice coil
- Large Magnet
- Top-mount depth: 5 7/8"
- Cutout diameter: 11"
- Frequency Response: 27 - 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88.3 dB
- Weight: 30
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.